Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition Rates and Fees for the 2017-2018 School Year
Application Fee (Non-refundable): $75
Tuition for Full-day Program: $22,600
Tuition for Half-day Program: $11,300
Tuition Deposit (Non-refundable): $2,140 (full day) / $1,100 (half day)
Tuition Insurance (optional): $684.80 (full day) / $352 (half day)
A Typical Financial Year at The Little School
- Tuition: Expect an increase of 4-6% each year.
- Annual Fund: Gifts range from $10 to more than $10,000, and go to cover the difference between tuition and actual cost of funding a TLS education. The difference is approximately $2,500 per student, but families are encouraged to give an amount that is commensurate with their ability. With each gift comes the message that you support the faculty, staff and programs of The Little School, and together all gifts have a significant impact.
- Auction: We ask that all families contribute by donating or procuring items that would be of interest to others in our community. The amount of purchases and donations made at the auction vary.
- Extended Day/Enrichment Program/Break Camp: Costs vary based on usage.
- Additional Costs: Individual and class pictures, classroom gifts and class auction project support can be expected for all families.
The opportunity to provide assistance for families in need is an important aspect of our school’s vitality and mission. Financial aid grants are awarded based on an independent assessment of each family’s circumstances, the total pool of financial aid applications and the availability of financial assistance funds. Family financial assistance information is held in strict confidence and is reviewed and awarded independently of the admission process. Families wishing to explore eligibility for financial aid should request information when completing the application for enrollment.
The Little School uses the FAST online application system. If you have questions while completing the online application, please call FAST directly at their 24-hour call center: 1-877-326-FAST (3278).