The Art Festival, our annual celebration of student art and the school community, is this Saturday, May 5 from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Family participation is vital to ensuring the fun and festivity of this fabulous event. All families are asked to spend at least one hour working at a booth on the day of the event.
Sign up now to help with set up on Friday, work at a booth and clean up on Saturday, and help take down the Student Gallery next Thursday, May 10. If your class booth already has all the help it needs, please sign up for any open position.
- Student Gallery — a showcase of student art exhibited in the Meadows Center Room
- Craft Booths — an assortment of activities set up on the Big Field
- Puppet Show by Nancy P. and Maria — at 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. in the LLC Extended Day Room
- Silent Movies Created by Heidi & Katie's Classes — showing noon-2 p.m. in the Woods Courtyard
- Woods Students Open Mic Stage — at 12:30 p.m. at the Covered Court
- Alum Photo — at 1 p.m. at the Rainbow Arches
Peter will be grilling hot dogs, and there will be a dessert cart to keep your tummies happy.
Tickets will be available to purchase on Saturday, with cash or an active FACTS account, for just $1 each. The tickets can then be used to get food or participate in the activity booths on the Big Field. It will be $20-$26 to do all of the activities, and $1-$6 for individual foods items. Viewing the student art, puppet shows, silent movies or open mic stage performances do not require tickets. If you have any questions about the event or how you can help, email Becky Dolan.