The Little School PGA is partnering with Hopelink for a holiday food drive. We will be collecting food at the Turnaround and the church, December 9-13. With the very diverse background of people served by Hopelink, they tend to look for more general items, such as canned food. All food MUST be shelf stable and non-perishable. Some simple options are:
- Canned meals (chili, ravioli, etc. – pop top preferred)
- Canned meat (tuna, chicken, salmon)
- Dry beans
- Fruit (canned or dried)
- Grains (pasta, rice, quinoa, barley, etc.)
- Nut butters (peanut butter, almond butter, etc.)
- Hearty soups and stews (pop top preferred)
- Canned vegetables
- Cereal and oatmeal
- Healthy individually packaged snacks (granola bars, beef jerky, trail mix, etc.)
For questions, email PGA Service Officer Tyler Williams. Thank you for helping support those in need in our community!
Woods & Cedars families, let's gather together in the Meadows Building and share coffee and conversation, parent to parent, working to build connections right now and brainstorming about how else we can do to strengthen our community. Please park at the church and ride the shuttle. Hope to see you there!