Is your child ready to learn and grow with friends?
After a career spent researching learning and child development, Jean Piaget proclaimed, “Play is the work of childhood.” At TLS, we make our learning playful and our play full of learning.
We are pleased to offer a five day a week, COVID-responsive, on-campus learning experience thanks to our wide-open 12.5-acre wooded campus. We are using a blended indoor and outdoor model to inspire learning driven by curiosity and inquiry, within a kind and safe community.
As you consider school options for your child this fall, we encourage you to continue your exploration of The Little School through these links:
- Explore our school and program by following this link to our tour website.
- Imagine learning on campus this fall by reading our reopening plan.
- Discover more about the admissions process.
- Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Set up a tour of our beautiful 12.5-acre campus by emailing Regan Wensnahan, Director of Enrollment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also schedule a time for a tour by using the Calendly scheduler below, and a confirmation email with a Zoom link will be sent to you.
We look forward to connecting with you and your family!