At The Little School, we pride ourselves on putting children at the center of what we do. Our tremendous group of faculty elevate our program each and every day, providing intentional and authentic opportunities for students to play and to learn on our beautiful campus.
To build on our strengths, we have to fundraise, and, just as we need the engagement of our whole community so that we all thrive, we need our whole community to participate in our fundraising efforts.
The Annual Fund in the fall and the spring auction both raise funds which account for approximately 10% of our current year’s operating budget. Along with tuition revenue, this is how we provide compensation for our faculty and staff, school supplies and technology for our students, financial aid for a more diverse community, and fund the innovations that propel us forward.
How to Give
Make a one-time or recurring gift online.
- Make a pledge now and pay before May 31, 2023.
- Prefer to make your gift or pledge offline? Complete a remit form, print it and drop if off at TLS.
Support from our community is so meaningful and goes a long way to support the important work happening at The Little School every day – the work of childhood.
Take a look at our Annual Fund FAQ, linked here and listed below, to get answers to commonly asked questions or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 425-827-8708.
Annual Fund FAQ
- What is the Annual Fund? How is the money used?
- Who is asked to support the Annual Fund?
- If donations are tax-deductible and eligible for matching funds, why don’t you ask us to donate more and charge less for tuition?
- Why is it important to give to the Annual Fund? Does participation really matter?
- When should I make my gift to the Annual Fund?
- How much should I give to the Annual Fund?
- How do I show my support for the Annual Fund?
- I already made a gift through my workplace. What else do I need to do?
- I have other questions. Where do I get answers?