Welcome to Connected Learning 2.0
We have an experienced and dedicated group of teachers bringing Connected Learning 2.0 to life.
- Kristin Hornell, Lead Teacher for EC & K: email@example.com
- Jackie Hubenet, Lead Teacher for first & second grades: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jenny Chiang, Learning Specialist & Lead Teacher for third, fourth & fifth grades, email@example.com
- Stephen Harrison, Technology & Innovation Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colleen Wes, Associate Teacher: email@example.com
- Mike Murphy, Associate Teacher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students in early childhood (EC) through second grade are working together as a group. Their school days are lead by the Connected Learning teachers with specialists joining in daily. Here's a snapshot of a “Day in the Life of a Connected Learning Student” for this group.
Students in third through fifth grade are participating in a hybrid program following the schedule of the on-campus classroom. They participate in school day activities along with their on-campus classmates through the use of our virtual tools. Their theme study takes place in the mornings and is taught by Jenny Chiang. Other parts of the day are led by the on-campus classroom teachers and specialists. Here's a snapshot of a "Day in the Life of a Connected Learning Student" for our third, fourth and fifth graders.
You Have Questions. We Have Answers.
For questions about your child's school day, assignments, logins, etc., contact your child's teacher by email.
For support around individual student needs, email Kary Kublin, Director of Learning and Support, at email@example.com or call during business hours at 425-827-4609 ext. 107.
For technical support, email CLtechsupport@thelittleschool.org. For more detailed support, please contact Michael Asbridge on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-827-4609 ext. 134.