As we gear up for the start of the school year, we wanted to share some important information about Seesaw, our new online learning platform, so that our on-campus students are also set up and ready to go. Seesaw provides accessible tools for students to work on assignments, upload work and receive authentic feedback.
While our off-campus learners will use Seesaw daily, we will also be teaching our on-campus students how to navigate Seesaw and use the tools. If we need to pivot to Connected Learning for all, Seesaw will be a primary means for students to receive and submit assignments, access links and instructions, get other feedback on their work and participate in peer-peer work sharing and feedback.
All students will receive Seesaw guidance and practice at school and during Zoom sessions, but we need your help setting up the app on your home devices and setting up your family access.
- Getting started with Seesaw: Begin exploring Seesaw by reading through this helpful Seesaw guide to getting started.
- Seesaw Help Center for Families: Find answers to common questions in the Seesaw Help Center.
Please contact your classroom teacher if you have questions about family or student access to Seesaw.
Helpful Seesaw Links
- Login: https://web.seesaw.me/
- Login Instructions for Students and Families: https://www.thelittleschool.org/logging-seesaw
- Step-by-step Walkthrough: https://help.seesaw.me/hc/en-us/articles/204687495-What-platforms-and-operating-systems-does-Seesaw-support-
- Introduction Video for Families: https://youtu.be/t2UgfXZyjDs
- A Tutorial for Families: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv87eyvNxY0&ab_channel=Mrs.Jankord%27sLearningChannel