Extended Day and Enrichment
I hope you are enjoying a terrific school year so far! I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself to all our TLS families. My name is Ray Castillo Jr., and I am the Director of After School Programs. I’ve joined the TLS family this past December, and I’m excited to be part of a school with history, values and culture.
If you’re interested in learning more about our Extended Day program, please click this link for more information: https://www.thelittleschool.org/extended-day-programs.
Registration for Winter Enrichment Classes is Closed.
Our Enrichment Class program is a fascinating way for our students ages 5 and up (some classes might be available to our younger students) to learn and develop new skills. Please read the following important Enrichment Class program information. It includes the new registration process and the schedule:
- Use this link to register: https://www.thelittleschool.org/winter-enrichment-classes-1.
- We are using TLS systems for registration and payment.
- After registering for a class, you won’t need to pay right away. You will be billed via your FACTS account on your January bill.
- When browsing the classes, please double check for times, size limit and grades for what classes are available for your student.
- Registration will close on Friday, January 10 at 11:59 p.m.
- Enrichment Classes will start on Monday, January 13.
Things to consider:
Waitlist – If a class you are interested in is full, the system will direct you to fill out the waitlist form. The moment a spot becomes open, you will be contacted about the availability. In some cases, I can ask the vendor/teacher if it is possible to accommodate more students.
Cancelation – If you want to cancel your registration, please contact me as soon as possible. If a student is on the waitlist, I would like to open that spot for them as soon as possible.
Cancelation Policy – Cancelations will be handled as follows:
- Before the first class – a full refund of the registration fee will be issued.
- After the first class – 75% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- No refunds will be issued after two or more class sessions have occurred.
For questions about the cancelation policy, please email me.
Class Cancelation – If a class gets canceled, you will be notified immediately.
Extended Day – When you register for a class and you realize you will need Extended Day, please feel free to email me.