Extended Day and Enrichment
I hope you are enjoying a fun-filled and relaxing summer! I want to take this opportunity to say hello to our returning families and introduce myself to our new families. My name is Jose Vazquez, and I am the Director of After School Programs. This is the beginning of my second year being part of this amazing community!
I joined TLS with 11 years of education experience. I worked for the Kansas City Missouri School District in a similar role and prior to working at TLS, I worked at different colleges and universities providing student development. Some of those institutions include Seattle University, UW, University of Illinois-UC and Dartmouth College. Education is my passion, and I am glad to continue my professional growth and development at The Little School.
We are looking forward to having you all back on campus. We have some cool new additions to our programs. I hope you check them out by visiting our website: https://www.thelittleschool.org/extended-day-programs.
Our Enrichment Class program is a fascinating way for our students ages 5 and up (some classes might be available to our younger students) to learn and develop new skills. We have exciting news – our fall schedule is now complete. We have been responsive to feedback and have instituted a new system that will work better for our families.
Please read the following important Enrichment Class program information. It includes the new registration process and the schedule:
- Use this link to register: https://www.thelittleschool.org/fall-enrichment-classes.
- We are using TLS systems for registration and payment.
- After registering for a class, you won’t need to pay right away. You will be billed via your FACTS account on your September bill.
- When browsing the classes, please double check for times, size limit and grades for what classes are available for your student.
- Registration will close on Tuesday, September 10 at 11:59 p.m.
- Enrichment Classes will start on Monday, September 16.
Things to consider:
Waitlist – If a class you are interested in is full, the system will direct you to fill out the waitlist form. The moment a spot becomes open, you will be contacted about the availability. In some cases, I can ask the vendor/teacher if it is possible to accommodate more students.
Cancelation – If you want to cancel your registration, please contact me as soon as possible. If a student is on the waitlist, I would like to open that spot for them as soon as possible.
Cancelation Policy – Cancelations will be handled as follows:
- Before the first class – a full refund of the registration fee will be issued.
- After the first class – 75% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- No refunds will be issued after two or more class sessions have occurred.
For questions about the cancelation policy, please email me.
Class Cancelation – If a class gets canceled, you will be notified immediately.
Extended Day – When you register for a class and you realize you will need Extended Day, please let me know.
If you run into any issues with the link, have questions, concerns or comments please do not hesitate to contact me. I am happy to help. I’m looking forward to a great year and seeing you all soon!
425-827-4609 ext. 119